This is what my Sunday has been all about so far.
001. That lovely taupe and silver journal.
It's not a diary. Let me get that out there first off. I don't write to 'kitty' or whatever the 'norm' name is for a diary. I would just like to say that as I find diary usually (please don't take this the wrong way at all!) consist of girls (please, I'm TRYING not to stereotype, but I mean.. come on..) stretching out all their thoughts and feelings to near impossible, so that they have something to write in there every single day. This is totally not what mine is about. It simply says what I did that day, and includes memories, photos etc. It's just something to look back at when I'm older. Anyways, I have been writing that today, and reading what I have written so far. It's so weird to think that it's really only been a month of 2011 but it seems to have involved so much drama and happenings already! crazy if you ask me!
002. The nylon Street View book. Wow. It can amuse me for hours on end, as I look at the pictures I've already seen over and over. I love comparing the different outfits from the different countries. It's weird how everyone calls their style "European" from all over the world. I love to steal ideas from this book, as unoriginal as that sounds. It also sometimes tells you where the owner of the clothes has bought the clothes from. I always take a peek look at the brands current collection when I see a piece of clothing I like!
003. My phone. It moves with me wherever I go. Awful, isn't it.
004. My hand made style book! It's where all my magazine cut outs live, and all my fashion related wants (and most likely needs) of the current months. I'm very organised with my books.
An inside to my Sunday,
Much Love, K xo
I'd love to get my hands on a copy of that Nylon street view book, sounds great!! x
ReplyDeleteloving the journal it looks cute x
ReplyDelete